The new Butterfield Investment Centre opened its doors officially for
the first time today.
The Investment Centre – located on the second floor of Butterfield Bank’s Head Office on 65 Front Street – offers investors access to a team of experienced investment professionals from Butterfield Asset Management.
Curtis Dickinson, SVP, Wealth Management said, “Whatever plans our customers have for their future, whether they are uncertain where to begin, or are savvy, experienced investors, our team of investment professionals will assist them to reach their financial goals.”
The Investment Centre offers a range of products and services for investors large and small, experiencedn and novices – from Mutual Funds, to Investment Advisory Services and Discretionary Portfolio Management and can assist investors with:
- Ascertaining short- and long-term goals and financial objectives
- Determining investors’ comfort level with risk
- Reviewing the financial health of investors
- Explaining the various types of investment options so investors can make informed
decisions with their finances
- Assisting investors to develop investment strategies