2019 Graduate Trainee Programme
Butterfield is excited to launch its Graduate Trainee Programme for 2019. This Programme offers university/college graduates the opportunity to acquire the skills and expertise they need to succeed in the financial services industry. Working closely with experienced bankers, Trainees will gain real-world experience across a range of disciplines as they rotate through various areas of the Bank.
During this two-year programme, participants will receive career training in credit analysis, lending, finance, compliance, relationship management, and risk management, among other areas. Trainees will also have the support of a professional mentor and a structured development plan aimed at helping them secure a permanent position within Butterfield when they successfully complete the Programme.
To be considered for a placement in the Graduate Trainee Programme, candidates must be:
- A university graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related subject matter with a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Coachable with a strong desire to work in the financial services industry
- Customer-service oriented
- Well-spoken and able to demonstrate high quality writing skills
- Approachable, disciplined, and proactive
- Mature with interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- A team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
|How to apply:|
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS is FRIDAY, 30 April 2019